[VHFcontesting] Mirage amp question

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Mirage amp question
From: kb1eaa@berkshire.rr.com (Dave Wendling)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:27 2003
Hi Art,

    Thanks for the reply but I believe you misread my original post. I don't
want folks to think I was mislead by Mirage, I wasn't.  I was talking about the
manual that came with the amp. It stated that one could only run 3 watts into
it on SSB.  Other posts which you may have missed were helpful in figuring out
the problem. So nothing further need be said on the subject.

Thanks,
Dave

multipart/alternative
  text/html