[VHFcontesting] Re: [Mw] Sprint_Logs

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: [Mw] Sprint_Logs
From: W3HMS@aol.com (W3HMS@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:27 2003
Hi Bill....thanks for this info as I did not have it. I hope you can put on
ur Web site.

Will do on send in of log....any specific format?

Is there a central source of SPRINT info and a calendar for 2002/2003?

73,

John
W3HMS
19 Oct 02

In a message dated 10/18/2002 11:20:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, w3iy@fcc.net
writes:

> Hey guys,
> Please dont forget to send in your sprint logs.
> It's the least we can do for these awesome SVHFS
> guys who were willing to coordinate these mini-contests.
> They're due 4 weeks after the particular sprint.
>
> Here's where to send 'em;
> 50MHz Sprint logs to: Ray Rector WA4NJP, 3493 Holly Springs Rd, Gillsville,
> GA 30534 wa4njp@aol.com
> 144MHz Sprint logs to: Ottmar Fiebel W4WSR , 248 Summit Dr, PO Box 957,
> Hayesville, NC 28904 ottf@webworkz.com
> 222MHz Sprint logs to: Bob Lear K4SZ, PO Box 1269, Dahlonega, GA 30533
> k4sz@arrl.net
> 432MHz Spring logs to: Jim Worsham W4KXY, 1915 Oak Wind Lane, Buford, GA
> 30519-6766 w4kxy@bellsouth.net
> Microwave Sprint logs to: Greg Robinson KB4NVD, 208 Dogwood Acres Rd,
> Hampton, TN 37658-3348 Rover@wireco.net
>
> Many tnx to these guys for their efforts.
>
> The 6m sprint is tomorrow, Sat.  MAKE SOME NOISE! (www.svhfs.org for
> details)
>
> On another note, somebody should try to work W4FSO on some bands.
> Alex tried hard during the microwave sprint, and worked NOBODY
> on 903/1296!
> If you are within range of him, please give him a shot at some QSOs.
> He is in FM14, and we don't want to loose him due to lack of activity.
> I'm sure he is not alone in feeling abandoned.
> He is at w4fso@aol.com
>
> 73,
> Bill W3IY

multipart/alternative