[VHFcontesting] QST Listings of scores

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] QST Listings of scores
From: wbr@verizon.net (wf4r)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:26 2003
    I must tell my opinion (for what it's worth) zero, right? HI.
 I think that if the League decides to drop the VHF contest
listings from QST it would be a terrible dis-service to everyone
involved!  I must agree with those who have stated that is is nice
to see your own listing in print.  It's also very informative to
see who has what bands etc. on paper.
    I think that it should definitely be in QST rather than in
cyberspace.  Cyberspace is not a durable as a magazine.  Things
get lost much too easily in cyberspace.  I'd really hate to see it
dropped from print.  In fact it could go so far as to discourage
me from participating at all!
73,  Bill, -=WF4R=-