[VHFcontesting] June'Test Rove

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June'Test Rove
From: k8dxn@charter.net (Rick Robinson)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:08 2003
K8DXN-rover
Once again I will find myself in Minnesota, not in the home qth of WV. I
have a wedding to go to this year on Sat., 1st day of the 'test. If any
contacts are made on Sat. it will be from near the line of EN34/EN24 in
Chaska Mn. On Sunday I will be leaving to return to WV, but probably not
finish the drive. I will leave early AM and be active on 6,2, &432 ssb
while mobile. From Chaska I will go east through the cities and into
Wisc. on I94. I will continue on 94 east through Wisc. and pick up I39
south to Bloomington Ind. From there I will pick up 74 east toward Indy.
Will probably stop for the night somewhere B4 Indy but I may go further,
depending on how alert I am. I don't know the grids exactly but will
have gps with me. From Indy I will take I70 east to just past Dayton,
then to Rt. 35 on home. I will be leaving this Sunday (June 2) and
following this same route on my way up north. I will be monitoring
50.125, 144.200, 146.52 FM, and also doing some HF work. I hope to work
many as I will be going through several grids. If I will be traveling in
your area please feel free to e-mail by this Sat. night and maybe we can
set up a sked. 73 & GL N de 'test. Rick  k8dxn@arrl.net