[VHFcontesting] Coax Adaptors FS

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Coax Adaptors FS
From: johngeig@yahoo.com (John Geiger)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:07 2003
Cleaning out the shack, so I have the following
Adaptors for sale-at $2 each:

1. 5 SO239 to BNC Male.  These are great for
connecting mobile antennas to HTs, or to use with ARR
preamps.

2. 4 SO239 to Phono plug male.  These work good with
transverters.

3. 1 Double female N plug.  Good for joining coax
runs.

4. I also have a 1/4 wave rubber duck 2 meter antenna.
 Asking $7 plus shipping.

shipping for each order will be $1.  By 1 and it is $1
or by all 10 and it is $1.

73s John NE0P

=====
John Geiger
Assistant Professor, Cameron University
Ham Call NE0P, active 160-23cm
Kenwood TS2000, Kenwood TH31, Icom T81A
Now on RTTY, PSK, Hellschreiber, JT43, and HSMS with WSJT
SMIRK 5768, 10X 67581, 6 club 497
5BWAS, DXCC, 2 VUCCs on 50 mhz (Iowa, Illinois)