[VHFcontesting] Re: Line Score Survey -- Results

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: Line Score Survey -- Results
From: k3dne@adelphia.net (Ed Kucharski)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:07 2003
Hi Ev,
Great job!  Your pdf  draft looks great and is the kind of info that I
think most
contesters would like to see.  I already like what ARRL is doing with the
on-line expanded contest results and this would add icing to the cake.
I am surprised that some participants chose not to share info.  The "for
strategic reasons" is a crock.  It makes you wonder what they are really trying
to hide!
I'd like to see an expansion of the breakdown to include q's made on eme,
ssb/cw,
fm and digital modes - this may help us in determining whether it would be
better to add
a new microwave band or add wsjt as a new mode to increase our scores.
Best of luck, I'd be happy to help your lobbying efforts.
73,
Ed K3DNE