[VHFcontesting] Pre-contest skeds

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Pre-contest skeds
From: kharker@cs.utexas.edu (Kenneth E. Harker)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:06 2003
On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 01:59:23AM -0700, Tim Marek wrote:
> Skeds BEFORE a contest are what make or brake a top contest effort,

I'm not sure this is always true.  In 2000, W5KFT finished second in
the limited multi-operator category in the ARRL June VHF QSO Party,
and they had no pre-arranged skeds.

(BTW, why are we now cross-posting to the W6YX reflector?)

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker@cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
Department of the Computer Sciences      VP, Central Texas DX & Contest Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops