[VHFcontesting] 2m Tropo openings

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2m Tropo openings
From: n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:04 2003
Unfortunately for me, my antennas are not up, but for the last few mornings,
TV has been almost un-watchable here via my outside antenna due to
interference from DX TV stations.

Usually this is a north/south thing, and I suspect that the majority of it
comes from the Houston area.

I'm located north of Dallas.

I've been able to work many stations along the Gulf coast when conditions
have been like this in the past.

73,

Bob N5NJ
EM13