[VHFcontesting] Looking for some good, high quality VHF / UHF antenna ph

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Looking for some good, high quality VHF / UHF antenna photos
From: dhenderson@arrl.org (Henderson, Dan N1ND)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:13 2003
We are looking for a couple of really good, sharp photographs of VHF/UHF
arrays that could be suitable for use in a several projects in the contest
department.  While we have some good dish photos and EME arrays, we really
don't have high quality photos of good layouts of VHF and/or UHF antennas.

The photos may be either regular photographs, slides or high resolution
digital images.  Sharp, crisp images are the key.  If they are digital, they
need to be very high resolution that if enlarged don't end up being grainy.
We preferably are looking for photos without people in them that highlight
the antennas.

If you have photos/images that you would like to submit, you may do so
directly to me at n1nd@arrl.org.  If they are regular photographs, please
contact me first so we can talk about them (a scan of the photo to give me a
general idea of the composition would be good).

Thanks in advance.  If you have any questions, just let me know.

73

Dan Henderson, N1ND
ARRL Contest Branch Manager