[VHFcontesting] FS: Microwave IF rig .........

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: Microwave IF rig .........
From: meteorsked@hotmail.com (Jason Wilborn)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:10 2003
Hello . I have a FT 290R MKII 144mhz radio that I no longer need . It has a
glitch in that the tuning with the VFO dail is eratic, but changes frequency
great with the up down buttons on the mic and front panel { This is common
in these rigs , I have never sent it in for repair} . The rig also has a 1
1/2 " scratch on the top .

The radio transmits great with good audio and receives very well in all
modes.

Make me a good offer .

TNX es 73
DE KG4BMH EM76