[VHFcontesting] NE0P/R UHF contest

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] NE0P/R UHF contest
From: johngeig@yahoo.com (John Geiger)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:17 2003
I will be operating on 432 ssb, 1296 FM, and 222 FM if
I can find a rig to borrow.  WIll have 100 watts and
11 elements on 432.  My plan is to start on Mt. Scott
in EM04-which is about 1200 feet above the average
terrain from here.  Then will go to EM05 around
Anadarko, OK, then to EM15 around Chickashaw, OK.
Next will go to EM14 North of Duncan, OK, and will end
up in EM03 in Wichita Falls TX saturday evening.

I will set up and operate portable from each grid
square for awhile, but will be not be able to operate
while in motion because I have loaned out my mobile
UHF whip.

On sunday I may try to put DM94 on the air, especially
if there seems to be a great need for this grid.  Let
me know if you need it.  WIll probably finish contest
from atop Mt. Scott.  Let me know if you need any of
these grid squares, and I will try to accommodate with
approximate times for a sked.  If anyone in OKC wants
to try 1.2 FM, let me know, and I will drive to a
suitable location in the city for a QSO.

73s John NE0P/R