[VHFcontesting] Re: 2002 CQ WW VHF Contest

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: 2002 CQ WW VHF Contest
From: k1dh1@hotmail.com (Donald Huntington)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:15 2003
Hi Dave.&nbsp;&nbsp; No W2SZ on Mt Greylock for CQWW VHF. They are getting
ready for august UHF test.&nbsp; Knock yourself out.&nbsp; If you go up
Rockwell Rd., stop at the DEM garage on the left and ask for Clebe. You might
want to call him this week and clear it with him befor hand so when you get
there, you can just go operate. Tell him what you are doing and ask him if you
can go to where the RPI group operates from.&nbsp; You have to drive behind the
lodge and around a curve to the left. Take a right onto the road into the
trees. Go 50 feet to a clear area and set up there.&nbsp; I hope this has been
a help. 73 and good luck!&nbsp; Don,&nbsp; K1DH, opr W2SZ

&gt;From: "Dave Wendling"

&gt;To:

&gt;Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: 2002 CQ WW VHF Contest

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
&gt;Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 09:26:46 -0400

&gt;

&gt;Hi Dan,

&gt;

&gt; Since I don't believe the Greylock boys w2sz will not be on Mt Greylock,
(FN32) I may be up there for a good part of the contest with my Rover mobile.

&gt;

&gt;KB1EAA, Dave

&gt;

&gt;

&gt;--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts ---

&gt;multipart/alternative

&gt; text/plain (text body -- kept)

&gt; text/html

&gt;---