[VHFcontesting] BlackSheep Contest Group Operation July 6/7th

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] BlackSheep Contest Group Operation July 6/7th
From: mike.tubby@thorcom.co.uk (Michael J. Tubby B.Sc. (Hons) G8TIC)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:14 2003
All,

Some of the BlackSheep Contest & DX Group are going to be out for
the RSGB VHF National Field Day contest (1400 UTC 6th July to 1400
UTC 7th July).

We will be operating from Lizard Point, Cornwall (IN79JX) primarily for
fun but also to see how we do on some other bands (our site in JO01 was
not available).

Bands, callsigns, equipment etc as known at this time:

6m/50MHz:
Call: M0BAA/P
Station: JST245, 8877, 2 x 6ele DJ9BV @20m
QRG: 50.172

4m/70MHz:
Call: M0VHF/P
Station: JST245, homebrew transvertor, BLF298, 8ele DJ9BV @20m
QRG: 70.225

2m/144MHz:
Call: G8TIC/P
Station: JST245, homebrew transvertor, 3CX800, 4 x 10ele DJ9BV @8/12/16/20m
QRG: 144.285

70cms/432MJz:
Call: G0XDI/P
Station: TS790E, K2RIW, 2 x 21el Tonna @ 16m
QRG: 432.225
Special Note: Operation on this band is subject to availability of equipment
and
operators - this is currently 50:50

We will have access to the DXcluster network (GB7BAA via GPRS) and
will be contactable via GSM: +44 7973 225 144

Mike G8TIC/M0VHF/M0BAA/G8T