[VHFcontesting] Contest Announcements, Rules, and Results

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Contest Announcements, Rules, and Results
From: hwardsil@centurytel.net (Ward Silver)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:31 2003
All of you contest managers out there - please be sure to send me rules and
announcements for VHF/UHF contests.  I'd like to get more >30 MHz contests
in the Contester's Rate Sheet
(http://www.arrl.org/contests/rate-sheet/about.html) and QST's Contest
Corral.  For QST, the print deadline is the beginning of the month two
months prior to the month in which the contest runs. (i.e. - Jan 1 for March
contests).  For the Rate Sheet, I need at least two weeks notice.  I would
have loved to run the rules for the Meteor Scatter contest, for example, but
I didn't know about it!

Let me know when the results are published, too!

73, Ward N0AX
Editor for QST "Contest Corral" and the ARRL "Contester's Rate Sheet"