[VHFcontesting] UHF Contest

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] UHF Contest
From: dross@sirinet.net (Donald M. Ross)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:17 2003
There will be a 220 station running 250 watts to an M2 220-7WL at 60'
operating from EM04uo this weekend.  Some of the times will be spotty
because we will also have several non-HF technicians over working the 10-10
contest with the club call (want them to see what they're missing and
increase their desire to upgrade), and I plan to try at least some of the
NAQP also.

We are not submitting logs for this one so if you call NL7CO and get someone
else, please understand.

73 and good luck to all.

Don, NL7CO/EM04
(580) 595-2289