[VHFcontesting] 2m_Sprint

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2m_Sprint
From: w3iy@fcc.net (Bill Seabreeze)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:03 2003
Only was able to get on for 30min or so, but local activity seemed
pretty good from FM19ha.  W4/ON1CFX was having fun from
Hogback mtn, es was very loud.  Also heard VE3AX, but I was
restricted to QRP from the driveway. Worked KC3VO (with
his new 300W FET amplifier...FB es LOUD), K9OYD, K2SMN,
K1TEO, W3WKP/4, W4WWB, AK3E, WA3DRC, es a few
others.  Wish I could have gone out hilltopping.
Hpe to get on from someplace good for the 222 sprint.
Roving in the driveway causes too much TVI.

73,
Bill W3IY/R