[VHFcontesting] Re: Missing from contest results...K8JWT/R

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: Missing from contest results...K8JWT/R
From: n9rla@yahoo.com (Dan Evans)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:01 2003
I've proudly held the title for last in my division on several occasions!

Hey,  it takes real effort to place last:-)  Last June, I got to see my call
on the other end of the list, central division, Rover, leader!  I nearly
fainted.

73 all,
Dan

Dan Evans N9RLA
Scottsburg, IN 47170
{EM78}
IN-Ham list administrator
QRP-l #1269
1/2 of the N9RLA /R no budget Rover Team
Check out the Rover Resource Page at:
http://www.qsl.net/n9rla