[VHFcontesting] January VHF Contest

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] January VHF Contest
From: jmacmurr@nycap.rr.com (James Mac Murray)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:57 2003
Hello to all. My name is James (N2UZQ) and I've noticed everyone is posing
their plans for the contest. I am also planning a Multi-op setup here in
Schenectady, NY. (FN32at) We will be operating under the call N2TJQ. We
usually run under my call for the other contests, then I give one of our ops
the opportunity to use their call. Stan (WA2BAH) will not be able to work
the contest with us here, so we gave the option to Dave, and he accepted.
We will be operating on 6 meters through 1296 MHz. Anyone looking for scheds
before the contest, please feel free to email me. During the contest, we
will be floating around the bands....during the later hours, you will find
us setting on a freq rather than moving around. Good luck to all, and hope
to hear some of you during the contest. Hopefully we will have good weather
and good conditions. 73 to all de James N2UZQ

n2uzq@arrl.net