[VHFcontesting] **** N2PA **** QRV 6-5gig skeds!

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] **** N2PA **** QRV 6-5gig skeds!
From: earl1@frontiernet.net (Betty E. Raas)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:56 2003
The N2PA contest team will once again be operating 6m - 5 gig from FN12HN (
western ny ) 6m @1500W ( 2 ) 5 ele yagis, 2m 1500W ( 2 ) 12 ele yagis, 222
600+W ( 2 ) 16 ele yagis, 432 800+W ( 2 ) 22ele yagis ect ect, and we will be
looking for skeds on 6 and 2 meteor scatter  as well as 222 - the microwaves.
PLEASE SEND SKED REQUESTS aned inquiries TO :
jtewksbu@mcls.rochester.lib.ny.us

We will definatally be looking foward to hearing from you abt skeds, and on the
air waves this comming weekend!

Rovers feel free to email us your proposed skeds, and please include Call ,
Possible Grids ( Full Grids if possible ie. fn13ee ) and bands of operation.

Thank You every one, have a blast and see ya all soon!
Steve Raas  N2JDQ  ( 222 op. N2PA )

73