[VHFcontesting] New toy for te testing. . .

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] New toy for te testing. . .
From: Qrpvhf@aol.com (Qrpvhf@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:55 2003
Well Santa almost hit the spot for X-mas!

No new radio stuff but tools to fix the truck up with and a very special
little tidbit. A Kyocera SmartPhone which is a blast as it is a Palm5
combined with a cell phone and built-in wireless modem.

Already have setup some ham software on the Palm side as well as AOL for Palm
meaning that I can access my email even from remote locations as well as get
direct emails to the phone as alphanumeric pageing.

More information later. . .

73's Jacob Tennant, K8JWT
Morgantown,West Virginia