[VHFcontesting] Backup server problem

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Backup server problem
From: dhenderson@arrl.org (Henderson, Dan N1ND)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:52 2003
It appears that the Back Up server in California that generates email
receipts for ARRL Contest entries is currently not working.  It appears to
have gone down some time after Monday afternoon. The volunteers that handle
the server are working on the problem.

If you have emailed an entry to the ARRL, be assured that it has been
received at HQ. We have it in our email queue.  As soon as the back-up
server is back on line, we will manually forward those messages received
since Monday to the robot.

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks and 73

Dan Henderson, N1ND
ARRL Contest Branch Manager