[VHFcontesting] ARRL September VHF QSO Party and the Rover Resource Page

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ARRL September VHF QSO Party and the Rover Resource Page
From: n9rla@yahoo.com (Dan Evans)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:49 2003
Hi Folks,

I haven't seen much traffic about it yet, but the September contest is
rapidly approaching. [See
http://www.arrl.org/contests/announcements/rules-09vhf.html   for details]

I'll be ironing out my Roving plans in the next week.  And once again, I'll
be collecting plans from everyone to post on the Rover Resource Page.

For those that haven't seen this before, I keep a list of all the known
contest plans for stations who plan to be on, separated by entry class.  The
idea is before the contest you can go over the lists and note stations
"within range".  This is particularly useful to keep track of rovers, who is
going to be in what grid, at what time, what freq, etc...

If you plan to be on, even for a casual effort, let me know and I'll post
your plans on the page!

Good luck to all,

Dan Evans
N9RLA
Scottsburg, IN {EM78}
1/2 of the N9RLA /R no budget Rover Team
Check out the Rover Resource Page at:
http://www.qsl.net/n9rla