Re: [TowerTalk] US Towers Crankup on a Trailer

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Towers Crankup on a Trailer
From: Steve Muenich <srmuenich@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2024 08:39:12 -0500
KF7P makes a really nice bolt on galvanized plate.  It’s made with several bolt
hole patterns and fits the cable winch available at Harbor Freight or Northern
tool supply.
Mount the plate, install winch on plate. Be sure to remove the cable that comes
with the winch and discard.
Transfer the tower raising cable to the winch and be prepared to raise and
lower your tower in seconds.
You will need AC power however.

I’ve done it.  It works great.

Steve NA5C