[TowerTalk] Force 12 C3 for sale.

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 C3 for sale.
From: "Jamie WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 20:08:40 +0000
I have a gently used Force 12 C3 for sale,. this was new in the box until a couple of years ago, when I built it to use while repairing my Steppir. Its now surplus to my needs, and is disassembled and awaiting a new home. I can take to Dayton if someone wants to pick it up there, or deliver on my way there , if a buyer is between NW PA and Dayton. I dont think this will ship, dont have a box for it. 475.00 , pictures available.