Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk difference?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk difference?
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 11:04:27 -0400
So far the groups.io site doesn't seem to be getting much traction - when I checked yesterday the most recent post was a week ago.  I joined anyway - doesn't seem to be much effort involved.  I agree with the view that contesting.com is no longer the optimum host for any list that could make good use of more modern features such as graphics.  I, for one, would be happy to contribute financially if needed.

73, Pete N4ZR