Re: [TowerTalk] Help with FIRST TIME STATION

To: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help with FIRST TIME STATION
From: "Dave ." <ktx85@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 23:52:53 +0000
Well....was originally purchasing a US tower 70 but was damaged in a storm
before I completed purchase..

The concrete base is set up for that US TOWER 70...I had an adapter Plate
fabricated for the hg54HD..that matches up with the bolts for the hdx70..

The tower and antenna nu.bers keep changing...up and down...

Average wind speed here is 7-15 mph..except during a storm....

If I can get this to work up to maybe 30mph.. I would never leave it cranked up
at 60mph...ever

73

Dave
Ke0ssm