Re: [TowerTalk] Diagnosing a stuck rotator

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Diagnosing a stuck rotator
From: al.n6ta@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 21:14:41 -0800
I got a lot of great messages about how I should proceed and some details on
problems that one would not expect.  Some are cable related, some parts
inside the rotor and compatibility of the controller and the length of
cable.

I will not summarize here but will later.  The thing decided to work again
and I am planning a trip out of the country, leaving in less than a week.
So, the best will wait until I get bac and the WX degrades( no doubt!).

A big THANKS to you all!!

Related but not a solution, I ordered a new ARCO from DXE as an upgrade,
just cuz.  It will get into the mix when I get this other mess untangled.

73 es Happy Holiday.

Al  N6TA