Re: [TowerTalk] Tailtwister Gear exploded view

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tailtwister Gear exploded view
From: Gary NA6O via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2023 09:12:26 -0700
(PM sent to Kurt.) I have what is apparently the only Hy-Gain repair manual
which for some reason is incomplete, as well as a PDF copy of a website that
has a pretty detailed procedure. If anyone wants these refs, email me and I’ll
send them along.

I repair these things all the time. Too many, actually… Thankfully parts are in
pretty good supply thru MFJ. Call 662-323-9538 to order parts. The guy there is
Tom Stone, AA5MT.

-Gary NA6O