Re: [TowerTalk] Using Mastrant rope guying Rohn 45

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Using Mastrant rope guying Rohn 45
From: "Fernando Gonzalez, EC1CT" <ec1ct@esbesaya.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2023 16:41:27 +0200
My experience with Mastrant ropes has been great. I have a set of 3 guy wires Mastrant-M on my 70ft tower holding a SteppIR DB42... They have survived in Spanish sun for a decade with no degradation appart of minor dicoloration...So far so good!
73s
Fernando EC1CT

-----Mensaje original----- From: JVarney