[TowerTalk] SELL: 4 Square control circuit, phased, 80-75 m control box

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] SELL: 4 Square control circuit, phased, 80-75 m control box UPDATE
From: Steve Davis | Davis RF <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2023 18:58:58 +0000
Since lat posting this i was able to find the switch and the cover.  So it is
now all complete for a phasing circuit, located at the cent point of the 4
vertical antennas.    Price is now  $  195.00  vs. replace new is $ 400.00

Her is a copy of teh updaed ad:

4 Sqr. Phased circuit
4 Square phasing circuit 75-80 m. INCLUDES outdoor circuit, pipe mount Chassis,
, chassis cover, and indoor selector switch for 4 directions. .

 I worked many rare DX , including China, both long and short path on 75m. SSB,
from MA.

Included extra relay & warranty. Space elements 1/4 wavelength. Use at least 30
1/4 w. radials, or 60 or 120 for max efficiency. LOW ANGLE tacke-off and exc.
F/Back

This item is not part of DAVIS RF inventory, as we never sold these,
The current unit from DXE is advertised at close to $ 400.00 . I can sell this
for $ 195.00 + ship., w/manual, doc's and extra relays. All specs and operating
instructions & notes for building the vert’s with alum tubing.
I will warranty the unit to work properly, as long as you test it within 15
days of receipt. More details will send you, complete install instructs
 can also provide the phasing cables for a small amount.

73,Steve K1PEK