Re: [TowerTalk] MA40, and accys...

To: "Dave (NK7Z)" <dave@nk7z.net>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] MA40, and accys...
From: Jon Pearl - W4ABC <jonpearl@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 03:28:41 -0400
Hi Dave.

You may be able to find something of help in the Files area of the CrankupTiltoverTowers Email List...

Group: https://groups.io/g/CrankupTiltoverTowers

Files - US Towers: https://groups.io/g/CrankupTiltoverTowers/files/U%20S%20Towers

MARB Specific Search: https://groups.io/g/CrankupTiltoverTowers/filessearch?p=name%2C%2C%2C100%2C1%2C0%2C0&q=MARB

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC

On 6/5/2023 8:20 PM, Dave (NK7Z) wrote:
Hi,
I am the proud new owner of a US Tower, MA40 tower, with the MARB-40 base section, and all the rest of the items that go with the tower, including the erection attachment.

Does anyone have a copy of the Engineering diagrams for the MARB-40 tilt mounting base, or know where I might download them? I don't see them on the US Tower site.