[TowerTalk] Specifics on TB-2US thrust bearing - LONG SHOT QUESTIONS

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Specifics on TB-2US thrust bearing - LONG SHOT QUESTIONS
From: Alan Higbie <alan.higbie@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 12:35:40 -0600
To save me extra trips up and down to inspect and measure these parts, does
anyone have easy access to the following:

(1) The TB-2US thrust bearing has a Zerk grease fitting.
*What size is that Zerk fitting?*

(2) The TB-2US thrust bearing has a collar that sits above the actual
bearing.
There is a single Allen head set screw that goes through the collar.
I would like to replace the original Allen head set screw with a hex-head
bolt.
*What size hex-head bolt?*

73, Alan K0AV