Re: [TowerTalk] ROhn 25 Storage

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ROhn 25 Storage
From: Artek Manuals <Manuals@ArtekManuals.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2023 08:18:48 -0500
Actually guys I am more concerned about insect nest builders here in Florida ( Wasps and spiders ) clogging up the tubes which later becomes water dams. People have been known to cause the same problem themselves on new Rohn 25 because they didn't know the bolts were stored in the legs.

I am in the process of tie wrapping the ends with pieces of screen....and tie wrapping it on

Dave
NR1DX