Re: [TowerTalk] TIC plastic gears

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TIC plastic gears
From: George Skoubis <geo.skoubis@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 17:47:49 -0700
I bought some from there in 2020 and they ran around $15 per gear.

I bought a couple of sizes as didn’t have an old one to compare.

The 64p meshed fine.

  I wound up using a 4O3A Rotator Genius controller with the electronic compass
direction indicator so the gears are in my parts box.

  Here is the best I could do to copy on my iPhone:

round
Product Number  Quantity        Unit Price      Total
A 1P 2-Y64072C

3       $14.41  $43.23
A 1P 2-Y64080C

2       $14.66  $29.32