[TowerTalk] R0hn 25 Storage

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] R0hn 25 Storage
From: Artek Manuals <Manuals@ArtekManuals.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 09:10:17 -0500
Yesterday I was gifted 60 feet of 25G, most of it in not new but decent shape (HNY !)

It will likely be 6 months to 2 years before I can get it erected. I live in a humid semi tropical environment (Tampa, Fl) rain at least every 2weeks with an annual average of 20+ inches. The state flower is mold and mildew, While 20" may not seem like a lot it never really gets dry here for very long.

In the collective wisdom of the group what is the BEST WAY to store it. ? Horizontal? Vertical.? How do you seal it up to keep the plethora of critters from building homes inside the legs and so on

Some of it has a mild rusty spots...what is the best way to clean it and what to  paint it with so it outlives me for another 20 years?

Dave
NR1DX
--
Dave Manuals@ArtekManuals.com www.ArtekManuals.com