Re: [TowerTalk] Weather Stations ( sort of off topic)

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Weather Stations ( sort of off topic)
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 16:26:44 -0400

On 2022-09-19 12:51 PM, Gary NA6O via TowerTalk wrote:

You do have to change the AA batteries in the sensor every year or
so; use Li batteries.

Depends on which Ambient Weather system and amount of sun.  I've not
had to change batteries in my WS-1001 in many (3 or 4 years).  I
used rechargeable (Li, I think) when I put it up ... the 1001 is
designed to charge the batteries when it gets sun.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV