Re: [TowerTalk] Weather Stations ( sort of off topic)

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Weather Stations ( sort of off topic)
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 10:33:32 -0400

I took the inexpensive route ... an Ambient Weather WS-1001-WiFi system
... several years ago and have been more than satisfied.  No RFI to or
from the system, completely reliable.  The only "oops" was locating the
indoor temperature sensor where direct sun (through a skylight) hit it
in the middle of the day <G>.

The unit has been through at least one hurricane and a couple of
tropical storms with no issues.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV