[TowerTalk] Re New product idea

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re New product idea
From: Andre VanWyk via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 11:19:36 -0500
Or, spend a bit more and get a 4O3A RotorGenius and bypass any pot, encoder or
read switch on any rotor. I have been testing one on various rotors, ring
rotors and rotating bases. Works like charm and you get real azimuth reading
from a digital compass. Over a year of use and I am impressed. One controller
can turn two rotors.
73
NJ0F