Re: [TowerTalk] Preserving K7NV's website

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Preserving K7NV's website
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 12:47:56 -0400
It would be great to preserve his site, there is a plethora of prop pitch
information that I have not seen anywhere else. I am sure that Kurt would
not want his research to disappear, perhaps it is already being hosted by a
ham site such as QTH.com.

John KK9A

Pete Smith N4ZR wrote:

After being reminded of the very helpful content on towers, prop-pitch
motors, and yagi design on Kurt's website, K7NV.com, I wonder if someone
on here, who was personal friends with him, could reach out to the
family and inquire if the contents of that site could be preserved
(perhaps on contesting.com?) as a sort of memorial to him.

--
73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<https://reversebeacon.net>.