[TowerTalk] Stacked Yagi reception audios

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stacked Yagi reception audios
From: Kiran Padiyar <vu2xe.kiran@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 19:43:41 +0530
Hi,
In big contests, we in VU hear signals from large stations from the US who
normally use Stack of Yagis. And, even my tiny station with hexbeam at
moderate height, I could make contacts with such large stations. I have
watched a few presentations on stacking benefits and youtube videos
of antenna farms etc.

However, I have not come across any audio on how signals appear when they
switch between Upper, lower, middle one etc. If anyone in this group can
share audio/video links it would be very helpful to correlate what it
really means when one can have benefits during fading or angle of arrival
etc.

I am involved in a station project here where we are thinking of building a
low stack of tribanders at 45' and 75'. Wanted to know whether it is worth
the effort at all.  Hence the above request.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you
DE VU2XE
Kiran