[TowerTalk] Taking down my six year old MA-770MDP - an offer to sell

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Taking down my six year old MA-770MDP - an offer to sell
From: Howard Groveman <groveman@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 06:20:14 -0800
My wife and I are downsizing to a condo so I need to sell my six year old Tower located in Poway, CA just north of San Diego.

Here is what I've got:

MA-770MDP motorized with limit switches and positive pull-down
MARB770 Rotor Base
RMC1000 Remote for Shack
MAF770 Fold over
CX4M arms
Yaesu G-1000DX Rotor
New Install Kit with rods and metal template (I bought one for original concrete work and an extra one came with the tower when delivered)

Above would be $19K plus tax if ordered today.  I'll sell for $6K or *best offer* by February 28th.  You bring the flatbed and I'll even pay for the crane. I have the original wood shipping stands too!

FYI, this supported a SteppIR DB18 and VHF/UHF antennas just great (already sold).

73, Howard W6HDG
W6HDG@arrl.net
Cell/Text 858-204-2322