Re: [TowerTalk] Moving ham radio eflectors to permit attachments

To: Jamie WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>, Edward Mccann <edwmccann@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Moving ham radio eflectors to permit attachments
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 15:14:48 -0500
$ 20/month for up to 500 members.  Additional members $0.44/member/year.  I have no idea what the total membership of towertalk is, but suspect it's a couple of thousand, which suggests another $700 a year for per capita fees, so let's say $1000/year.  I think PVRC might slide into the $20/month category.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.