Re: [TowerTalk] TH6/TH7 and history

To: k7lxc@aol.com, k7lxc--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>, grants2@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TH6/TH7 and history
From: JOHN OWENS <ham38john@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 09:53:38 -0700 (PDT)
The TH-11 is also a very good antenna that has served my needs very well for 17
years now. Looking at specs on a number of current popular antennas, I have
found no good excuse to replace the TH-11 with anything else. In the Steppir
lineup, only the 4 el shows some  benefits over the TH-11, and they are not
substantial. -  John Owens -  N7TK