[TowerTalk] Unique Shunt-Feed Tower question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Unique Shunt-Feed Tower question
From: RVZ via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 05:08:26 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Guys,

Wondering if anyone has had success on 80 or 160m. by Shunt Feeding a
Self-Supporting Tower by installing the shunt wire through the center of the
tower?   I want to try this inside the tower feed system on my 120'
Self-Supporting Pi-Rod tower.  My tower has a face width of 5' at the bottom
and 2' at the top.  Not much top loading at this time, just a chrome moly pipe
extending 14' out the top of the tower for an overall height of 134' and a
Cushcraft Shorty-Forty mounted 2' above the tower at 122'. All ideas and
suggestions for this "inside the tower Shunt Feed system" are welcome and
appreciated. Thank You!  Dick- K9OM