Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-2800 mast bolt: What hex key do I need?

To: "al.n6ta@gmail.com" <al.n6ta@gmail.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-2800 mast bolt: What hex key do I need?
From: Jim McDonald <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 02:06:36 +0000
Al,

I have a bolt I'm not using, but I don't have any metric keys to measure the
size.  I don't think my metric rulers are accurate enough, though it seems to
be 6 mm across (is that the way to measure it?).

If you can wait, I can take it with me to the store the next time I go to
measure it.

73,  Jim N7US