Re: [TowerTalk] Orion 2800 mast clamp redux

To: Steve Bookout <steve@nr4m.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Orion 2800 mast clamp redux
From: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 19:29:44 +0000
We always found the spline/sockets at wrecking yards.  At least at that time
there wasn’t much call for them and the one yard we used always had a good
supply.  And the exact model isn’t critical as long as the spline and socket
match.

I like the idea of a new one that’s easy to find.  Have to look at them next
time I’m at Tractor Supply.  Tnx!

Ken K6MR