[TowerTalk] Direction adjustment for T2X controller

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Direction adjustment for T2X controller
From: Dave Thompson <thompson@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 17:52:01 +0000
I lost my controller in a basement flood and have another with the CATS auto
mate mod.  I turned off the mod and this now indicates due north.  My beams are
at 45 degrees as set on the old
controller.  CATS put the indicator adjustment inside the controller so I have
to remove the box to get to the adjustment pot.

In my experience the adjustment is only plus or minus   15 or 20 dehrees.
Pardon me if more than one message was sent as my ISP reloaded web mail and is
working through problems.

I need to know is with the CATS mod can I correct the direction without having
some one climb the tower?

73 Dave K4JRB