Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn TB-3 thrust bearing

To: towertalk@contesting.com, mpridesti@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn TB-3 thrust bearing
From: CEPitts <cpitts@ec.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 10:08:47 -0400
Ugh! Correction, reading the mm wrong, it looks like it should be 59mm! sorry about that! Charles "Ed' K5OF

On 5/26/2021 9:58 AM, CEPitts wrote:
Hi Mark my small metal caliper measures at 1 and 7/8" or 27mm....if it is off it only by 1mm according to my handy little caliper. If others respond hopefully they confirm what I have provided. Charle4s "Ed" K5OF in NC

Hello group!

Could someone here give me the precise inside diameter of this bearing? Quick
checks in the Rohn catalog (over 230 pages) I was unable to find it.

Thanks!

Regards,

Mark, K1RX