Re: [TowerTalk] Hardware source

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hardware source
From: Don <w7wll@peak.org>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 09:22:04 -0700
I've found this company https://www.albanycountyfasteners.com/ <https://www.albanycountyfasteners.com/> to be able to supply some fasteners that are not available locally here in OR, especially in SS and specialty types. Fast, good prices and great customer service. Probably fairly close to you too.

Don W7WLL