Re: [TowerTalk] House next door sold..wacky neighbor

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] House next door sold..wacky neighbor
From: Bill via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 13:02:22 +0000 (UTC)
I've told this one before.  About 10 years ago I moved into an area with no
tower restrictions and all homes were on 20+ acres.  When the towers started
going up the neighborhood whack job decided he didn't like towers.  Mind you he
lived about 1500 feet from my nearest tower.
To make a long story short, he played the "my borther in law is a lawyer".  I
countered with OK, is he as good as the one I'm going to get? Someone who deals
extensively with legal aspects of commerical and ham radio towers.  If you
don't beleive me, this guy is a friend of mine.  Google him.
Whose name did I drop?  K1VR's of course.  Luckily, he didn't call my bluff and
never bothered me again.  The three 200 footers still stand along with a couple
smaller ones.
Bill K4XS